Hoopla is a digital content provider of music, eBooks, audio-books, movies, comics, and television, with currently more than 400,000 titles available across those formats. LMxAC member library patrons have access to all content instantly, without having to place a hold or wait for a title to become available.
- Check out a maximum of 7 items per month (borrow eBooks, comics, and audio books for 21 days; music albums for 7 days).
- No overdue fees; items are automatically returned to the library at the end of the lending period.
- Please be aware that the Edison Public Library has a daily lending limit for the Hoopla service. If you receive an error after selecting an item, please try again after midnight.
- Get Help
Get The App
Kanopy provides access to a video streaming service which offers a broad selection of quality documentaries, feature films, and training videos. Content producers including The Criterion Channel, The Great Courses, PBS, Music Box Films, Kino Lorber, First Run Features, BBC, and many more.
- Library cardholders are entitled to 7 checkouts per month, and each checkout is active for a three-day period.
- No overdue fees; items are automatically returned to the library at the end of the lending period
Get The App